Sunday, June 03, 2007

Huff & Puff
Reservist Day 5 (Fri, 1 Jun)

We ran 7km on Friday - a much further distance but at a slower pace.

But even at that slower pace, I was huffing and puffing in no time. The only good news is that my body is not hurting as much as the first time. I suspect the overweight elephant was probably on leave and asked a hippo to stand in for him.

Anyway, it felt good to have been able to complete that distance - even tho I did walk a little bit of it.

Perhaps if I stop eating that much, I might actually stand a chance to lose some weight.

Damn, I shouldn't have had those 3 pratas just then - one of them even had cheese and mushrooms in it! And that milo-peng just really hit the spot in this damn hot weather.

Oh well, there's always the next run again next Tue. heehe..

No comments: