Tuesday, June 19, 2007

eh, you sick ah?
That's what people been asking me lately. Strange thing is that I'm not sick.

I think it's probably because I sound more 'nasal' than usual. Why's that? I have no idea eh. Maybe it's because I've been waking up at 6am in the morning everyday to commute for blinking 30mins on the MRT to Camp. That goes to show waking up at unearthly hours for extended periods can do weird sh*t to you ... well, to your voice at least anyway. :P

ok ok.. I won't complain about it anymore. I know some of you probably wake up even earlier than 6am - and you've been doing it ever since school / work / the kid came. Me? I'm only waking up so early because of reservist. heehee...

Admittedly, commuting at 6.30am in the morning does have some advantages. It's still nice and cool, so I don't perspire that much walking to the bus stop. You can actually get a seat on the bus and MRT. But best of all, you get to see Singapore in a very different light.

There's a lot of interesting people that you'll see at such an early hour. The scenery is quite different too because of the morning light. It's not that I've never seen or traveled around so early in the morning. I guess I'm just looking at them from a photographic point of view. You'd be surprise that this little red dot actually still has some rather captivating scenery around. Maybe I'll just wake up early one of these days and see if I can take some pictures.

Anyway, I'm fine....except for a little cough..some aching muscles... itchy mosquito bites...

hmm....ok, maybe I'm not that fine afterall.

No comments: