Thursday, May 24, 2007

First Deal
Today marks the first time that I'm being officially paid for my services in producing a video montage.

heehee... (cue in scenes of big headed dreams of a large - no, humongous multinational company and loads of moola etc)

My client requested for an Invoice for payment and because I'm already so caught up with my day-job, I hardly have time to think of a company name.

Ok, I know it’s not like a proper company or anything like that but I figured that I had to come up with a name for the sake of producing an Invoice.

So the most imaginative name that I could think of at the last minute before meeting my client today was simply "Hobbes Creative Services."

yeah...damn creative name huh. bleh. But a name is still a name. Any better suggestions? Some of the names I toyed with were like:

1) The Storyteller - nah...sounds like I'm a liar or something.

2) Video montage services - Talk about a very un-creative name. I don't think so.

3) Hobbes & Company - Doesn't really say what I can do. Sounds so un-creative.

Anyway, that doesn't matter now. I'm going to bank in my moola now.

heehee...now if only I win today's 2.5m Toto draw too - my day would be perfect.

2 comments:

pohchin said...

congratulations~ hobbespix sounds alright... and you already have a website!

Pooh said...

hee. thanks. But its more of a blog than a website.
:)