Friday, May 25, 2007

Back to camouflage greens
I’m going off next week to do my yearly service to the country. It’s going to be yet another 4 weeks off work. Yeah baby... heehee…

On the other hand, I’m quite worried about how this is going to affect my Project. So in the end, I may still end up going back to the office in the evenings or on Saturday even. Unbelievable huh. I’m turning into the workaholic that I never thought that I would become.

Anyway, I won’t be going anywhere exotic this time round, which is really a pity b’cos I really enjoyed my last stint in Mumbai. Rumor has it that they are exploring Africa as a potential training ground. Woohoo!…African safari – here I come. But damn, I got to buy more expensive zoom lenses to shoot those lions, elephants & giraffes. Crap.

Oh well, at least this in-camp will kick start my attempt to shed the kilos that I’ve gained over the last seven months.

2 comments:

pohchin said...

you get to do national service training in other countries??? cool!!

Pooh said...

yeah, if we're lucky.
:P