Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Kiddo!

A rare moment of her looking rather serious and pensive .. but after I took the photo, she quickly ran off giggling and asking me to catch her...

My favourite little person turned 5 years old this year. She's taller, much cuter and has a happy, cheeky and adorable personality.

She still loves to see me "remove" my thumb ( I wonder how much longer before she figures out my trick) and I'm always very happy to see her. She likes me to swing her around like a monkey and I'm quickly finding her very heavy to swing around. She loves an ice cream treat and I love seeing her grin when I give her a one.

Here's a picture of her as a little toddler. heehee...

Can't remember exactly how old she was when this was taken but I'm sure her Mom knows.

I remember that as a toddler, she already had such a friendly disposition that she was always smiling, even at strangers. She rarely made a big fuss about anything (hmm, ok, perhaps her parents might disagree here) and she was always very quick to see food on the table and to want some too.

Anyway, Happy Birthday again kid. Happy growing up!

No comments: