Saturday, March 21, 2009

In desperate need of a good break
...Work, school, online quizzes, meetings, assignments, last-minute work requests…

I hardly have time to relax anymore. Most days by the time I'm home, my brain cells are pretty much fried - all I want to do is to crawl into bed.

And to think I used to be able to wonder what I was going to do with my weekends, and even take time to go do some photography. Sigh.

I guess I should count my blessings. Given today's crappy economics, I’ve still have a reasonable job which is also paying for my course. I’m relatively healthy but yeah… losing a few kilos would be great tho.

So even tho I’m really busy but life is still quite happy. Thank God.

But yeah... I'm still longing for that 5 day beach resort getaway with included daily american breakfast. heehe

No comments: