Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Road more commonly traveled

“Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by.”
Robert Frost


I haven’t been writing much these days. Work and life has been so crazy that I hardly have time to think much about anything else.

I wrote one or two posts but didn’t quite finish them because I seemed to be unable to bring myself to. Even with this midnight post, I’m kinda struggling to find the words.

Lately I’m beginning to get that itch to travel again. I think the whole work routine is starting to get to me again. And it doesn’t quite help when I read articles such as these ones below.

The World’s Most Spectacular Roads

The World’s Most Spectacular Skylines

As usual, the crappy part about the whole situation is that I don’t quite have any spare cash or leave to really travel apart from doing some short trips around the region since I did just hop over to Australia in June and London last November.

Sigh... looks like I'll have to content with just a short weekend trip somewhere.

No comments: