Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Still alive & kicking...just really busy
Gosh, can you believe it's exactly 1 month since my last post. How time flies when you have tons of work to do.

I'm still breathing and kicking - abeit just feeling a little stretched out for time.

So what have I been up to? Hmm... nothing really exciting. Just busy with work, then in the evenings if I'm not hung up with work, then I'm usually with Porcupine, or else I'd be huffing & puffing away at my RT sessions - which have thankfully finished now... but unfortunately I haven't managed to pass my IPPT. sigh...

yeah D, I can imagine you sniggering when you read this. eh..bro, don't laugh so hard ok. At least my 2.4 run is getting there. How's your waist line doing eh? It seems to be pretty prosperous judging from the photos. hahahahah....
:P

Anyway, so now I'm busy trying to finish off as much work as possible before my brief hop Downunder for my pal's wedding and a short visit to M.

I'm looking forward to the trip. It will be a good change in pace after 2 hectic months. I only wish it could be a longer trip... like maybe a month or two...or better yet.. three. Then I would really be able to indulge in a little photography and enjoy the nice cold winter season rather than the scorching hot weather that we've been having.

It's so hot that even the breeze at East Coast Park at 9pm feels like something from a hair-dryer. It's so hot that a 5min walk outside will reduce me to a damp lump of ...ermm... fabric??

It's so hot that I feel like perspiring just thinking about it.

ok... I just need to endure another 7 more days before the nice cool cool weather....ahhhhhhh..

:D

No comments: