Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sick
After being knocked out for 4hrs, I finally felt well enough to drag my sorry ass to the doc's just now.

Doc says my temp is quite high - 38.7 c. Blood pressure also a little high. Good thing is I've got no rashes now, otherwise it could be Dengue. &&#@^$!

Today wasn't a good day. In fact, it is the most sucky, dumbass day I've had in a long time.

Barfed out my lunch; Head feels heavy; Uncontrollable shivers; Alternating between feeling hot and cold. I think I rather feel hot - at least I can deal with that by showering. Hate feeling cold - its the kind that really creeps into the very core of you and really feels horrible. I seldom fall sick but if I do, I really fall sick. I guess my body likes to do things in a very dramatic way. Enjoy yourselves now you sicko germs. Wait till the antibiotics get you.

Office politics chose to rear its dumbass ugly head today. I'm feeling totally peeved. Being sick didn't quite help either. But at least I was subdued enough to just listen and not argue back. Maybe I should have just gone and coughed a few times on that person. Afterall, we should share the joy and germs right?

Think the last time I fell so sick was in London. Even then, it was much better compared to now because at least I had someone TLC'ing me.

As you can tell, I'm not really coherent now. That's cos I'm in my hot state, so I can come out of my cocoon of blankets. A little drugged out also from the medicine.

Bleedy hell, I think I'm starting to feel the chills again.

sigh.

1 comment:

pohchin said...

gosh... sounds like a really shitty day. had one myself just about a week back. not sick though... just shitty... hope you are feeling better now...

TLC-ing?? hmmm... can kepoh ar?