Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When things go wrong, they go very wrong

Damn stooopid, retarded, moronic, #%^!?+)(*#@* nothing-better-to-do security aliens...

They really know how to choose the perfect time to start scanning and plugging security loopholes in my company's IT infrastructure.

All these simply means my project's first module launch is being delayed by situations beyond my control. And don't even get me started on about all the potential programming bugs that might pop out because of the idiotic security alien's handywork.

And you know what the best thing about all these crap is? My boss thinks that I should have anticipated for these problems.

Bleedy hell... and now I'm suppose to be psychic too??

As Murphy's law goes... "Whatever shit can go wrong, will go shit-lessly wrong, and at the worst possible, shity-est time ever."

$&#(!%$)_%*^@&*^%$##@!!!

No comments: