Friday, November 10, 2006

Last of the Coffee Beans

Today, I finally ate the last of my coffee beans. (sob sob...) This was a present from 'L' early on in the year while in S'pore.

Anyway, I'm on leave today, and after a rather busy afternoon, I finally had the chance to just sit down and chill in front of the telly.

Discovery had this fascinating program on high speed trains, and half way through, I had the attack of the munchies.

As you know, I have horrible self-control when it comes to snacks, so I simply don't buy them. But I feeling rather peckish, and I finally relented.

And thus so, the last of the coffee beans bravely met their end.

hmmmmmm....milk chocolate cover espresso coffee beans with a dusting of cocoa powder... :P

PS: Yeah, I know I forgot to take a picture of the actual beans. By the time, I thought about it, the last one was already crunching in my mouth. Actually, I'm quite surprised they lasted me so long. heehee..

No comments: